Monday, April 02, 2007

A drawn Thread Mesh Experiment

It has been a while since I have posted anything to this, I have been stitching, just not posting here. Anyway, here is a little experiment I have been working on getting ready for a major piece later in the year. I have wanted to play with drawn thread meshes for some time and this is one of the first. This one uses handdyed fabric, hand dyed & silver threads, though I am not sure the silver is real visible.

There may be a few more pics in the next few days if I can get this computer & camera worked out. Since my PC has been fixed, everything has changed. I get a different program popping up now not only when I scan things but when I go to download pics from my camera. It is like a whole new learning curve again. Oh well, I guess I will have to just work it all out.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Hey Jenny
You can see the siver when you look at it close up. Beautiful all that work just beautiful...