Monday, January 07, 2008

Take it Further Challenge


I swung by Sharon B's today for a look & to check out the challenge for January. I will certainly have some reading to catch up on everything. As for the challenge, we have the choice of using the colour scheme above, or using the concept of people that we admire & look up to. My mind has instantly gone to a few people in my personal life, all stitchers or needleworkers, who I admire for different reasons. I need to write all these names down & see where this will all lead to. As for the colours, I think they are fabulous. Definately in my safe zone.
As for a finished piece, I think it will have to be small, as I have so much other stitching to do this year. Postcards sound good. Actually, that was my idea last year for another monthly challenge which fell by the wayside. I hope I can keep up with this one. OK, off to do some thinking.

No comments: