Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Stitchers Plus Day

Today was the first meeting for the year for my creative stitching group. Show & tell as always was pretty amazing, we are such a creative bunch. There are lots of pics of what we had all been doing over here. The ladies in the Library were also having a major sorting out. I made a donation & in return added two more books to my personal library at home, both on bobbin lace. This is just one of the pages in one book. I dream to be able to one day work these beautiful edges.

2 comments:

Guzzisue said...

beautiful lace, wish I had more time to make it

MixPix said...

Lucky you - I look at my lace books a lot but haven't tried an edging yet except in Flanders lace - it makes me inspired to have a go using my "How To" Torchon book. I also found lace books online at http://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/lace.html. I may also have a go at reticella.