Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Another Quilt for Charity

This morning I finished putting together another quilt for charity. It still needs binding, but someone else will do that. I have had this one in my possession for a while now & it feels good that is done & gone. Someone else made the crazy patchwork blocks, cut the sashings & borders, & I put them all  together. It was done as a quilt-as-you-go method with 1" straight strips, something I had not done before. So I volunteered to do it so I could learn. An interesting method to put together a quilt, would I do it again?. Mmmmm........... maybe.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Jenny, I've not done the quilt as you go method as yet, but would like to try it too. This little quilt looks lovely, congratulations to you and your group for these continuing contributions.

Quiltingmama said...

The quilt looks great. Whoever receives it will be delighted.

S_Duc said...

Remarkably.... Very creatively. It is pleasant to me...