Monday, February 19, 2018

Art Journal Page Twelve



Page twelve in my art journal sits across from page eleven, so the two pages are seen together when the journal is open.

The pages had the same treatment, with modge podge, paint, stamping and even down to pen choice and line work.

As with page eleven, I found this page too insipid, so it too got the magazine treatment at the same time I did page eleven.

I only used one page from the magazine for both pages. I had cut the magazine  page into strips, and half of each strip was glued onto one page, and half  onto the other, with a space left between the strips. On page eleven there was some orange, while on page twelve there were mustards, greys and blacks. 
It still gave the page some life and the black from the boat in the magazine picture lifted and accentuated the outline of the number twelve


This was my page twelve before I added the magazine page, while the top photo is the completed page. It looks much better.


No comments: